Union made a PAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG im gonna sh!t and fall back in it!
Union-7
Stuart's Draft-0
early 2nd Q
Union MADE A PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Union made a PAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG im gonna sh!t and fall back in it!
Looks like it's tied at 7 now. This one's going to be a great game.
Officially retired
Wish I were there instead of work
Cougars score.
7-7, 4:46 2nd Q.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
SD scores again.
14-7 Cougars, not sure on time or quarter.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Halftime.
Stuarts Draft-14
Union-7
and Stripes, yes. But that was in a low pressure, no big deal situation. UHS made one on the ROAD!!! in a high pressure situation. Im pretty sure hell is freezing as we speak.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Found it!!! LoL
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Union 15
S.D. 14
Bookmarks